The 2017 membership year is approaching and we invite you to renew your AIABaltimore Membership as soon as possible. This is an opportunity to update all contact information for inclusion in the 2016-17 Membership Directory. For all members, the deadline for renewal and inclusion in the printed directory is March 3.
2017 Individual Architect and Associate
2017 Individual Architect and Associate membership renewal invoices were mailed by AIA National. The AIABaltimore annual print and online digital directory is compiled with membership records from AIA National. Please review all information carefully when you receive your invoice and make appropriate corrections. If you have selected the “do not make my information available online” option with AIA National, you will be respectfully omitted from the online digital directory unless we receive a request from you in writing to be included.
We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have about your membership renewal; however, please note that individual dues must be paid directly to AIA National. Payment can be made online at www.aia.org or sent in the mail to P.O. Box 64185, Baltimore, MD 21264 (although this is a Baltimore address, it is the AIA National P.O. Box!)
2017 Architecture Firm (Supplemental Dues) Membership
2017 Architecture Firm Membership is available to firms that have at least one AIA licensed architect. To become a new firm member or to renew your firm membership, please fill out the supplemental dues sections C1 and C2 of your individual membership renewal invoice from AIA National.
As a Firm Member, your Firm will:
- receive personalized individual service, support and guidance.
- be eligible to publish firm news in the e-newsletter.
- be eligible to submit project articles and features to be published in the e-newsletter.
- be included in the Architectural Firm Listing of our annual print and online digital directory.
- receive a 20% discount on Classified advertisements.
- receive a 10% discount on AIA documents and other publications in our Architect’s Bookstore.
- be listed as a Firm member on our website and on the AIA National “Architect Finder”.
- enjoy regular networking opportunities with AIABaltimore members, including Quarterly Firm Happy Hours, as well as hosting opportunities.
- receive support for emerging professionals through monthly ARE study sessions, hosting opportunities, and A.R.T. programs.
- be eligible for special discounted membership at The Engineers Club.
2016 Allied Membership
Allied Membership renewal invitations will be emailed by AIABaltimore to the contact person at each Allied Member company. For your convenience, you can now pay your dues and submit your directory and website form online. Just click on the link included in the renewal email. Please visit AIA Maryland to see a copy of the 2016 membership dues table.
If you have questions about these figures, supplemental firm dues, or your renewal invoice, please contact Allyson Lancaster, Membership & Sponsorship Associate, 410.625.2585 x103, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your AIABaltimore membership. We hope your membership has proved to be a valuable and rewarding vehicle to advance your professional practice and leadership within our community.