In 2016, we are going digital and we have created an online form that will provide the opportunity to renew your Allied Membership and become an Annual Sponsor all-in-one. We wanted to make the process of renewing as easy as apple pie.
Over the years, our Allied Members have contributed through their active participation in our growing number of AIABaltimore committees, through the Allied Members Committee and through valued annual and program sponsorships. These individual and group efforts have not only improved our program offerings, but have also created mutually beneficial relationships that extend into the architectural design and construction industry offering valuable marketing, networking, and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
On behalf of our nearly 1300 members and the Board of Directors, we invite you to join AIABaltimore as an Allied Member in 2016.
This year we are proud to share a few of our recent successes:
1. 2015 marked the second year of hosting quarterly AIABaltimore Firm Happy Hours. These events have proven to be popular and well-attended, offering a great opportunity to meet other AIABaltimore members, and to learn about the current work of architecture firms and other Allied Member companies within our region.
2. AIABaltimore has reinstated to new committees, Technology in Practice Committee and Healthcare Architecture Committee. These committees join the other 20+ that aim to fill a specified need within the industry.
3. The Allied Members Committee initiated a new and entertaining program, “Celebrity Chef Night”, held on April 30th at the Sub-Zero Wolf by Fretz Showroom in Columbia, MD. The evening was a great success and will become an annual signature program for the committee. Please mark your calendar for the 2016 Celebrity Chef Night event that will take place on April 19.
4. AIABaltimore and AIAMaryland, in conjunction with the ABC Baltimore Contractor Architect Roundtable are pursuing advocacy on state procurement for A/E and construction services with the Maryland Lieutenant Governor’s Office for the benefit of our industry as a whole.
5. Now in its second year, AIABaltimore and the Baltimore Architecture Foundation launched Doors Open Baltimore, a one-day, free and family-friendly event being held in conjunction with Baltimore Architecture Month, offering the public the opportunity to walk through and learn about Baltimore architecture, with project tours led by architects and allied members, and attended by approximately 1,000 visitors. The Baltimore Business Journal said Doors Open “is on its way toward becoming one of the coolest annual events in Baltimore.”
Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
We hope you will consider becoming an Annual Sponsor for 2016. Over the years our Annual Sponsors have helped AIABaltimore successfully promote the profession of architecture, the construction industry, and the important role of the built environment in the lives of us all.
To receive full recognition, and a 5% discount on your sponsorship renewal, we need your confirmation by Tuesday, December 14th. Quarterly payment options are available upon request.
Please review the chart below to see the multiple benefits of Annual Sponsorship