AIABaltimore’s ARE Pact program offers a great incentive to get licensed: take all 7 exams within 12 months and you will receive a full refund of your ARE test prep enrollment fee, even if you don’t pass.
Offers access to 4.0 fall classes + 6 months of Black Spectacles (October-March with the option to continue at $65/mo) and 5.0 study sessions + Hands-on Masonry Workshop, and additional hands-on events or construction site observation visits, TBD.
Offers FULL refund if proof is shown at registration of exams remaining and that ALL are taken by September 30, 2018. Exams must be taken, but do not have to be passed. Note, this does not include NCARB exam fees.
Study group meeting times to be determined.
- It is highly recommended that you are authorized to test from NCARB and the Maryland Board of Architects before registering for the ARE Pact.
- Individuals who have taken past ARE exams may still register for the 2017 ARE Pact.
- The completion date for the 2017 ARE Pact is September 1, 2018. All exams must be taken by this date. You are only required to take (not pass) all ARE exams you have remaining by the completion date to be reimbursed for your enrollment fee. You will be reimbursed after the Pact completion date.
- Please fill out the Google form completely. You will be invited to participate in a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form.
- The 2017-2018 ART schedule has not yet been finalized. As soon as this information is available, we will post to this webpage.
Enrollment is $600 for AIA members and $800 for non-members.
The enrollment fee is set regardless of the number of ARE divisions you have completed. Please note that the program does not include ARE testing or rescheduling fees. Checks are the only accepted form of payment and must be postmarked no later than Monday, September 25, 2017. Checks can be made payable to AIABaltimore and mailed to:
11 1/2 W. Chase Street
Baltimore, MD 21201