What Is an Allied Professional?
As part of our commitment to serve the needs of the architectural community, AIABaltimore is proud to include Allied Professionals among our membership. Allied Members are engaged in fields that provide services directly related to making the vision of architects a reality, ranging from engineering and construction to architectural illustration and photography.
The Allied Members Committee extends the spectrum of membership to those in allied professions and services, and reinforces collaboration between AIABaltimore and allied professional organizations.
Interested in learning more about Allied Membership? Visit http://www.aiabaltimore.org/about-aiabaltimore/aia-membership/aiabaltimore-allied-professional-membership/ for more information.
The committee meets every 2nd Thursday at 8:30 am at various member firm offices.
Contact the committee chair for information about joining:
American Cedar & Millwork
- New Construction Consulting Firm Forms in Baltimore Area 3.30.17 - Baltimore, MD (March 30 2017) – Trade Up Consulting, recently founded by Tim Meuchel, provides owner representation, project management, litigation support, and other construction related consulting services to businesses across the country. continue reading
- Wohlsen Receives National Best of the Best Award from ENR 2.16.17 - BALTIMORE, MD (February 16, 2017 – Wohlsen Construction’s recent project, the Baltimore Visitor Center, was awarded the national Best of the Best Small Project by Engineering News-Record (ENR) on January 28. continue reading
- Promotions at James Posey Associates 1.5.17 - Baltimore, MD (January 5, 2017) – James Posey Associates (JPA) is pleased to announce promotions of talented staff members. continue reading
- Wohlsen Construction Company: 126 Years…And Growing! 12.8.16 - These are exciting times at Wohlsen Construction Company. After a year of reflection, commemoration and celebration to mark their 125th anniversary in 2015, Wohlsen entered 2016 on a wave of unprecedented growth with recently established offices in Westport, Connecticut; Parsippany, New Jersey; and here in Baltimore, Maryland. continue reading
- Staff Promotion at Mohawk Group 11.28.16 - Baltimore, MD (November 28, 2016) – Mohawk Group’s Robb Myer has been promoted to Regional Vice President of Mohawk’s Pennsylvania region, and will report directly to Kent Clauson, Senior Vice President of Sales, Eastern U.S. continue reading
- Allied Membership Benefits - “There is a compelling need for greater integration and collaboration among all stakeholders in the design and construction profession for promoting exceptional design in our built environment.” – AIA National … continue reading