The Health & Wellness Design Committee plans and implements programs to inform and encourage best practices in the design of healthcare facilities.
The committee meets every other 3rd Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. at the AIABaltimore Gallery.
Contact the committee chairs for information about joining:
David S. Watts, AIA
Marshall Craft Associates, Inc.
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC
- Good Design=Good Health: AIABaltimore’s Health & Wellness 3rd Annual Showcase - 2 AIA/CES HSW LUs available. Organized by the AIABaltimore Health & Wellness Committee, the showcase is a fun way for architects, engineers, urban planners, interior designers, contractors and others to show the local community how they’ve been creating healthy spaces. continue reading
- Call for Entries: AIABaltimore Health & Wellness 3rd Annual Showcase 11.27.17 - We are seeking submissions from the design community for projects that speak to the idea of a healthy city or healthy environment. The promotion of good health comes in so many shapes and sizes. continue reading
- JBC Announces New Leadership Team 8.17.17 - Baltimore, MD (August 17, 2017) – Jeffrey Brown Contracting is pleased to announce that Bill Bennett has been promoted to Senior Vice President and that Heather Rustici has been promoted to Vice President. continue reading
- Call for Submissions: AIABaltimore Health & Wellness 2nd Annual Showcase 12.7.16 - We are seeking submissions from the design community for projects that speak to the idea of a healthy city or healthy environment. The promotion of good health comes in so many shapes and sizes—we want to celebrate them all! continue reading
- Call for Submissions: Mending Maryland through Innovation 10.13.15 - The goal of this exhibition is to showcase design innovation in healthcare. This event is intended to be a fun way for architects, engineers, and contractors to show the local A/E/C community what they’ve been creating within facilities often difficult for members of the public to access. continue reading