Below is a list of articles that that been compiled by members of the Urban Design Committee and cited as a source for their research and mission.
- Baltimore’s Green Necklace
(Baltimore Sun – January 26, 2012) by Paul Farragut
- Baltimore City Department of Planning – January 2012 Newsletter
(Housing Typology Process, Market Descriptions)
- Architects Build Livable Communities
- Time to Rethink ‘Temporary’
(New York Times, December 19, 2011) Allison Arieff
- Best Theme for Inner Harbor: The Water(Baltimore Sun – June 7, 2011) by Gilbert Thomas, AIA, and Klaus Philipsen, FAIA
- Beyond the Inner Harbor – Extending A Waterfront Park For All
(June 8, 2011) by David Benn, AIA, LEED AP
- East Baltimore Redevelopment Project a Model for Effective Eminent Domain
- (May 2010)
- Two Essays on Baltimore’s Strategies for Dealing with Vacant/Abandoned Housing
(April, 2010) from www.ShrinkingCities.wordpress.com.