- This event has passed.
LEAP/2: Value of Design Symposium: Public Plenary 1
April 10, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Free and open to the public
LEAP Dialogues: Career Pathways for Design in Social Innovation
Co-Editors of “LEAP Dialogues: Career Pathways for Design in Social Innovation,” will share highlights and insights from this newly-released book and reflections from the first LEAP Symposium.
- Mariana Amatullo, Vice President & Co-Founder, Designmatters, ArtCenter College of Design
- Liz Danzico, Creative Director, NPR
- Jennifer May, Director, Designmatters Department, ArtCenter College of Design
- Andrew Shea, Principal, MANY
Current Challenges & Opportunities for Professional Pathways in Design for Social Innovation
Leading educators, practitioners and thought leaders will provide their perspectives on the current challenges, opportunities and emergent trends in professional pathways in design for social innovation.
Eva Fury & Silvia Mata-Marin, Robert W. Deutsch Social Design Fellows (2015-2016), MICA Center for Social Design
- George Aye, Co-Founder & Principal, Greater Good Studio
- Sara Cantor Aye, Co-Founder & Principal, Greater Good Studio
- Sarah Brooks, Insights & Design, Veterans Experience, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Kippy Joseph, Associate Director, Innovation, Rockefeller Foundation
For provocateur bios, see our speakers page.