January 26 @ 8:00 am – 11:00 am
2 AIA/CES LUs and 1.5 CPSM CEUs available
According to US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the current workforce is made up of an almost equal balance of workers from five generations. Additionally the median age of the US workforce is 42.3 years.
How do you and your firm handle the intricacies of generational interactions?
Join SMPS Maryland and AIA Baltimore as we learn about workforce behaviors, employee engagement factors, interaction tools and workplace design regarding the five generations in the workplace: Millennials/Gen Y, Gen X, Gen Z, Baby Boomers, and Traditionalists.
- Jennifer Groves, PHR, SHRM-CP, Director of Human Resources, KatzAbosch
- Marcia Hart, Principal, Workplace1080
- Jackie Albright, Assistant Director, ETC Baltimore
- Cheryl Duvall, FIIDA, CID, President, Avancé
- Connie Wittich, Principal, Metropolitan Studio
Participants will learn:
- How various generations interact in the workplace and how to improve communication
- Employee engagement factors for each generation
- Trends in workplace design and what the future holds
8:00–9:00 Registration, Networking and Breakfast, 9:00–11 Program and Q&A.