The COTE Committee compiled a short list of their favorite literary resources:
- Sun, Wind & Light: Architectural Design Strategies, 2nd ed.
G.Z. Brown and Mark DeKay
- Reshaping the Built Environment: Ecology, Ethics, and Economics
Charles J. Kibert
- The Architecture of the Well-Tempered Environment
- A Primer on Sustainable Building
Dianna L. Barnett and William D. Browning
- Ecology: A Pocket Guide
- The Cartoon Guide to the Environment
Larry Gonick and Alice Outwater
- Thermal Delight in Architecture
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Earth in Mind: On Education, Environment, and the Human Prospect
David W. Orr
Add your suggestions below! (Please note that we will first moderate comments before they are posted).