Baltimore, MD (June 24, 2016) —The Maryland Chapter for the Society for Marketing Professional Services is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2016 Key Awards:
- 2016 Marketing Communications Awards, Brand Identity – Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
- 2016 Marketing Communications Awards, Marketing Campaign – GWWO, Inc./Architects
- 2016 Marketing Communications Awards, Social Media – Weiss PR, Inc. for The Traffic Group, Inc.
- 2016 Marketing Communications Awards, Website – Burdette, Koehler, Murphy & Associates, Inc.
- 2016 SMPS Maryland Leadership Award, Rising Star – Katherine Spilker with Penza Bailey Architects
- 2016 SMPS Maryland Leadership Award, Committee Member of the Year – Stephaney Barth with Burdette, Koehler, Murphy & Associates, Inc.
- 2016 SMPS Maryland Leadership Award, Board Member of the Year – Nichole McGuire with Gaudreau, Inc.
- 2016 SMPS Maryland Leadership Award, Blue Heron – Melinda Kay with James Posey Associates
- 2016 Scholarship Awards, Build Business Professional Development Scholarship – Ashley Schmidt, EDAC with SmithgroupJJR
- 2016 Scholarship Awards, SMPS University Professional Development Scholarship – Katelin Etoh, CPSM with Ziger/Snead Architects
The award winners were announced at an awards ceremony during the Key Awards Gala in Baltimore on June 16th.
SMPS Maryland’s Key Awards (Marketing Communications & Chapter Scholarships) recognize excellence in marketing communications and the outstanding achievements of marketing professionals. The communications awards were granted to A/E/C firms whose materials and campaigns most compellingly achieve their firms’ marketing goals. The scholarship awards recognize the exceptional accomplishments of individuals in our industry.
Release courtesy SMPS Maryland