Action Now: Accelerating Pathways to Decarbonization will take place as a series of 4 live webinars on Tuesday, April 21. The significant scale and urgent time frame of our climate crisis demand interventions that are broad and immediate. This summit will explore high-impacts actions in policy and practice that make actionable differences in atmospheric carbon over the next five years, including:
- Reducing embodied carbon in new construction, including both materials and the construction process.
- Electrification of buildings.
- Retrofitting existing buildings.
- What are the data-driven interventions that will pay the highest dividends immediately, and what will position us to stay on the path to 2030 targets and net-zero 2050?
- What are the regulatory and financial frameworks necessary to support this scale and urgency?
Attendees may register for as many or as few of the sessions of the four sessions as they wish. Together, these sessions will offer a total of 6.5 LU HSW. Live webinars are limited to 500 participants each. We will also make the recorded program available after the live event, but we will not be able to submit for learning units for later viewing.