We asked our members from our Allied Professional community to share how their company or firm has switched gears during the COVID 19 Pandemic. This week we hear from Brenda Barrett at Gable about how they’ve adjusted. To be featured, send a paragraph or two describing your situation and how your organization has changed production to Margaret Stella.
A Word from Gable on Public Health
COVID-19 has changed today’s world for all of us personally and professionally. Businesses have had to adapt in many ways, including our team at Gable. As the necessity of protective measures increased for essential businesses, many of our clients have turned to us for inventive solutions. Leading us to develop GableGuards Protective Solutions.
This lineup of new innovations include:
- Custom Floor and Wall Graphics
- Bar Dividers
- Wellness Scanners
- Digital Display Sanitizing Stations
- Digital Window Posters to Display Health Initiatives and Wellness Info.
- Auto dispensing hand sanitizers with display integrated LCD screens.
- Touchless Thermal Field Wellness Scanners (touchless temperature readings at entryways)
Shoppers, visitors, and staff will be counting on new developments to protect their health in public spaces. These protective solutions provide paramount comfort and peace-of-mind in the new era of public health.
Follow Gable and their journey to protect public health.