Presented by the AIA Baltimore Emerging Professionals Committee
Like us, you’ve probably been spending a lot of time at home. And like us, you might be spending more time noticing the architecture around your home and neighborhood.
This October post your favorite architectural details of your house or neighborhood to Instagram using #DoorsOpenBaltimore.
The photo that receives the most likes on Instagram between Oct. 1 – 31 will receive:
- An official Baltimore Architecture Foundation Tote Bag
- The Star- Spangled Banner Flag House Family pass
- 2 Guest Passes to The Jewish Museum of Maryland
- Open to all individuals
- Photo must be posted to Instagram on or after Oct. 1, 2020
- You must use the #DoorsOpenBaltimore hashtag
Want to learn more about Doors Open Baltimore? Visit the website to see the list of this year’s events.