PROJECT ARCHITECT- The H. Chambers Company
The H. Chambers Company, one of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms, is searching for a Project Architect with 6-10 years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- License preferred
- Proven project architect experience and a strong portfolio of architectural projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from conception to completion, effectively meeting deadlines and high client expectations
- Significant experience working with expanded project teams, including engineering consultants, general contractors, and vendors
- Fluency in Revit required
- Current and working knowledge of building codes, AIA documents, and procedures
- Contract Administration capabilities
- Experience in hospitality design is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Organization and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Inspired mentoring skills
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Independently preparing construction drawings and details
- Coordinating efforts with all associated technical disciplines to ensure deliverables are on target
- Conducting code review and compliance
- Leading production team in preparation, QA, QC, and review of construction documents
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as suppliers, vendors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (such as AIA)
- Engaging with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
For more about Chambers, visit our website https://www.chambersusa.com/.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.