Who We Seek:
We have an immediate full-time position for two architectural designers with experience on design through construction documentation. These positions could work from either our Baltimore or Philadelphia office. The designers will work on a large number of projects, primarily on mixed-use, commercial projects, Transit Oriented Design, and multi-family residential projects.
What Does The Position Entail?
- Initial concepts of multiple projects each month
- Direct involvement with client and architectural teams
- Zoning review for each project for applicable uses
- Perspectives created by hand or computer
- Site planning design
- Conceptual floor plans, elevations, sections
- Direction with architectural staff for design implementation
- Design development documentation
- Construction documentation
- Coordination with multiple consultant teams
Who We Want:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Land Planning.
- 5 Plus years of experience in project design, and documentation
- Experience in commercial, senior housing, mixed-use projects and multi-family residential.
- Developer client relation experience.
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail, organization skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD, Bluebeam and Revit experience is required.
- Lumion, SketchUp experience is preferred.
If interested please forward cover letter and resume to Dan McCauley: DMcCauley@MartinAIA.com