Ratcliffe Architects is a small, established architecture firm specializing in commercial and high-end residential design, located in the Greenspring Valley. We are excited to announce a new position available for an Administrative Support Specialist.
We are seeking an organized and versatile individual to play a key role in the support of all administrative duties with jurisdictional permitting, management support and project tracking.
- Provide essential administrative support to the team and front office
- Organization and obtaining required building, health, and other permits for clients in multiple jurisdictions
- Permit coordination with all contractors and subcontractors
- Assist project management in arranging for jobsite utilities
- Maintain/update office copies of all drawing plans and specifications
- Work directly with consulting engineers to ensure work is progressing per plans and specifications
- Maintain updates for all spreadsheets and SmartSheets
- 3-5 years experience in Civil/Architectural office experience preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration desired
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude for computers and ability to learn new software programs
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills to interact with all levels of employees, management and outside partners (i.e., owners, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers)
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Position requires employee to work in office and local travel to various jurisdictions
At Ratcliffe Architects we offer our employees competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment and benefits including; 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD insurance, paid vacation, personal days and holidays.
Please send your resume to Jessica Porter at JPorter@ratcliffearchitects.com. Candidate must be local to the Baltimore region.