Ratcliffe Architects is a small, established architecture firm specializing in commercial and high-end residential design, located in Baltimore County. We have a growth opportunity available for a Project Architect / Architect with five to seven years’ experience to join our team.
Project Architect / Designer – Commercial
This position works directly and in conjunction with the Commercial Project Manager and clients in custom design development, construction documents and construction administration. Requires a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
Requirements / Responsibilities of this position:
- proven ability to manage projects from inception through completion meeting deadlines, budgets, and client expectations
- preparation of construction drawings / details
- strong working knowledge of building codes/compliance
- coordination with all associated technical disciplines
- preparation of construction documents
- materials/construction techniques
- strong AutoCAD and Revit ability
- Engaging with clients from initiation of projects through construction administration
Employees enjoy competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment and benefits including 401K, health/dental, LTD and STD insurance, paid vacation, personal days, and holidays.
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com.