Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing architecture, planning, and interior design services to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking architectural projects in the areas of mixed-use and multi-family residential.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Project Manager to work full-time in our Baltimore office. This position will work closely with Ci’s Principals.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 15 years of POST- graduate architectural experience
- Experienced with assuming the leadership role in managing the design and production of construction documents for multiple projects
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; proficient in interfacing with clients and consultants
- Proficient in architectural material & systems detailing and envelope systems design
- Experience with construction administration, codes, and regulatory processes
- Experience with lab planning and equipment surveying (biology lab, chemistry lab, tissue culture, cleanroom and vivarium) is strongly preferred
- Architectural License is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Able to self-direct and work well under deadlines, while managing multiple projects and project teams
- Experience managing junior staff and cultivating an environment of encouragement and growth
Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. EOE.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and annual performance bonuses.
Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com and include the location and position you are replying to in the subject line.