inPLACE Design is a small, creative architecture and design studio specializing in commercial, hospitality, and mixed-use projects located in Clipper Mill. We are growing and are looking for a Project Architect / Architect with five to seven years of experience to join our team. We are currently seeking an architect who is energetic, detail-focused, team player, excellent communicator, and enjoys the design process.
- Architecture Licensure is Preferred
- 5-7 years post graduate architectural experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
- Ability to take a project from concept through construction.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; proficient in interfacing with clients and consultants
- Experience with construction administration, codes, and regulatory processes
- Able to self-direct and work well under deadlines, while managing multiple projects
- Proven design experience and a strong portfolio exemplifying creative design work.
- Must like dogs.
Please forward resume, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- inPLACE Design provides a competitive benefits package as well as a fun place to work.