Quinn Evans (QE) is a premier design firm with offices located in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. With offices in Ann Arbor and Detroit, Michigan, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richmond, Virginia, the firm serves clients in diverse but interrelated practice areas including learning, culture, heritage, and living. Please see our website at www.quinnevans.com.
Our community-based practice has long been a leader in the pursuit of carbon neutrality in the built environment. We welcome and celebrate diverse contributions, experiences, views, and perspectives into the creative process and believe our work is richer for it. We further our contributions to the building and design community/industry by making progress through professional growth and distinction as a President Circle member of the National Organization for Minority Architects (NOMA), and signatory participant of the 1.5°C COP26 Communiqué. Additionally, through our continued growth we are excited that Quinn Evans will be a woman-owned firm by April 2022.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Architectural Designer with strong visual graphics and technical drawing skills to join our office. This is a full-time position with opportunities for professional growth in a highly collaborative studio environment while assisting on all aspects of architectural design, from client presentations to construction administration.
- Professional degree in Architecture with 2 to 4 years of experience working in an architectural office
- Design portfolio demonstrating strong visual communication skills with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and other graphic visualization software; illustrative hand rendering is a plus
- Experience preparing graphic drawings and presentations, including concept diagrams, rendered technical drawings, and related 2D and 3D graphics
- Construction document experience working with Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail, creative thinker, and well-organized
- Collaborative problem-solving skills with a professional work ethic
Quinn Evans is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender status, Veteran’s status, and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage women and diverse applicants to apply. Must provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com