Quinn Evans (QE) is a premier design firm with offices located in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. With offices in Ann Arbor and Detroit, Michigan, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richmond, Virginia, the firm serves clients in diverse but interrelated practice areas including learning, culture, heritage, and living. Please see our website at www.quinnevans.com.
Our community-based practice has long been a leader in the pursuit of carbon neutrality in the built environment. We welcome and celebrate diverse contributions, experiences, views, and perspectives into the creative process and believe our work is richer for it. We further our contributions to the building and design community/industry by making progress through professional growth and distinction as a President Circle member of the National Organization for Minority Architects (NOMA), and signatory participant of the 1.5°C COP26 Communiqué. Additionally, through our continued growth we are excited that Quinn Evans will be a woman-owned firm by April 2022.
We are currently seeking a full-time Architect with proven leadership skills for our Detroit or Ann Arbor office. This position provides opportunities for professional growth and engagement. The ideal candidate must be motivated, a creative thinker, and be passionate about creating places that enrich and inspire. The position involves working with diverse teams on a wide range of potential project types, including learning environments, housing, adaptive reuse, as well as civic and cultural institutions.
- Professional degree in Architecture with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience
- Demonstrated leadership and experience working in team environments
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the development of construction documents, including in-depth knowledge of construction materials and assemblies
- Working knowledge of building codes and ability to coordinate with engineering consultants
- Experience with and knowledge of construction contract administration and procedures
- Proficient with Revit; knowledge of Deltek Vision or Newforma is a plus
- Attentive to detail, organized, and self-motivated
Quinn Evans is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender status, Veteran’s status, and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage women and diverse applicants to apply. Must provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org