The Fellows Committee provides support for nominees to the AIA College of Fellows (FAIA).
AIA Fellowship Registration: http://www.aia.org/practicing/awards/AIAS075320
- Congratulations to 2017 AIABaltimore Fellows 2.10.17 - AIA Fellows are recognized with the AIA’s highest membership honor for their exceptional work and contributions to architecture and society. The prestige of FAIA after your name is unparalleled and the judging is rigorous. continue reading
- March 2016 President’s Letter — Paying it Foward 2.22.16 - Humor me for a moment. Take a few minutes from your full, endlessly busy schedules to reminisce. Close your eyes and think back to those very special people who inspired… continue reading
- The American Institute of Architects Elevates Three Local Architects to the College of Fellows 2.22.16 - The 2016 Jury of Fellows of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) elevated three AIABaltimore members to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. continue reading
- Meet Baltimore’s New AIA Fellow: Luanne Greene, FAIA, LEED AP 2.6.15 - Luanne Greene, FAIA, LEED AP has been elevated to the AIA College of Fellows, a prestigious honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. continue reading
- Albert Rubeling Appointed to JMT’s Board of Directors 1.28.15 - Albert W. Rubeling, Jr., FAIA, Senior Vice President of Rubeling & Associates, a JMT Division has been appointed to JMT’s Board of Directors. This new role took effect January 1, 2015. continue reading