Please join us for our Park(ing) Day Virtual Panel Discussion on September 17th, 2020. Credits: 1.0 LA CES PDH – HSW, 1 AIA CEU
About this Event
- Jennifer Goold, Executive Director, Neighborhood Design Center
- Erik Evans, Executive Director, Annapolis Downtown Partnership
- Anna Dennis, Senior Associate, Design Collective
Big Questions/Learning Objectives:
- How do temporary park spaces in urban districts bring relief to businesses, residents, and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can government agencies, local partners, and design firms get involved with the design, implementation, and management of relief zones and pop up parks?
- What have been some of the most successful pieces of urban pop up parks? What are some tweaks and changes that needed to be made once the parks were installed?
- What additional resources do you have to share?