$495 – $650
This is a 12 hour learning module held over three days on April 9, 23, & 30 from 8 am to noon at the ABC Greater Baltimore office.
Who should come: Business Development professionals from commercial construction primes doing business with private and public owners; sub-contractors performing commercial work; and members with services related to the commercial building industry.
Module 3, April 30 – Building a relationship and value over time
- Interactions with client staff on work in progress – how to maximize and build relationships while on the job
- Identifying additional influences for future work or opportunities
- How to structure getting called in when the apparent “low bidder” fails to perform (either as project management or to take on the in progress work)
- Learn what you should be doing outside of the job site – set a yearlong agenda for relationship building activities (marketing calendar)
- Learn about and identify methods of possible support to your clients outside of the work you perform