Deadline Extended: February 10
We are seeking submissions from the design community for projects that speak to the idea of a healthy city or healthy environment. The promotion of good health comes in so many shapes and sizes.
We encourage architects, engineers, general contractors, landscape architects, urban planners and artists to submit projects and designs that speak to community health. From the urban planner who designed bike lane routes through the city to the architect’s design of community schools, everyone brings their own ideas of a healthy environment and how to create it. Baltimore’s design community has been working diligently to create a healthy city for their communities, and on February 15, the AIA Health and Wellness Committee will celebrate the minds behind the innovation.
Projects must have been designed or constructed within the past 3 years (2014-2016). Projects may be of any size or value.
Exhibition cost is $25 for AIABaltimore members and $35 for non-members. Sponsors receive 1 complimentary project board.
Upload the completed submission form and digital board using the Dropbox link below. A physical board must also be mailed to AIABaltimore. Boards must conform to the template provided below. Submissions will not be accepted without payment.
We encourage sponsors of the Good Design=Good Health: AIABaltimore Health & Wellness 2nd Annual Showcase to submit a board. Sponsors can submit 1 complimentary project board. If you are a sponsor, please skip step 2.
- Download and fill out the Submission Form
- Pay the entry fee ($25 for AIABaltimore members/$35 for non-members) one of three ways:
- Request an invoice: email Ally Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Mending Maryland through Innovation Submission.”
- Mail a check: Make the check out to The American Institute of Architects, Baltimore Chapter and mail to 11 1/2 W. Chase St., Baltimore, MD 21201
- Download the board template (.psd)
- Upload Submission Form and completed board to Dropbox
Boards are to be produced at the cost of the submitting firm and delivered to AIA Baltimore (11 ½ West Chase Street, Baltimore, MD 21201) COB on or before Friday, February 10. Firms may make multiple submissions if interested.