The H. Chambers Company, one of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms is searching for a Project Architect with 7 – 11 years of experience for their Baltimore, MD office.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working directly with the Project Director / Project Manager in role as the Project Architect
- Independently and collaboratively preparing construction drawings and details
- Coordinating closely with the Project Director / Project Manager to generate project deliverables such as architectural drawing sets, project schedules, and project specifications
- Developing design concepts for master planning and architecture projects working closely with Director of Design
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as consultants, contractors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (AIA, ULI, etc.)
- Engaging with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proven experience and strong architectural design portfolio in upscale hospitality or multi-family residential projects
- License or NCARB certification preferred with active record in good standing
- An ability to envision and enact architectural design concepts that enhance client experiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from conception to completion, effectively meeting deadlines and high client expectations
- Fluency in REVIT, or other BIM software
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
- Current and working knowledge of building codes, AIA documents and procedures
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- LEED accreditation is a plus
Chambers offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and electronic portfolio.