Ratcliffe Architects, a boutique firm located in Baltimore County with a focus on both private commercial and residential projects. We are looking to add a team member to our commercial studio who can work independently, with a strong interest in learning. Each member of the team is essential to the design process and work on all stages of a project. As a firm we value the strong relationship that develops between our staff and clients.
Our staff enjoys a highly competitive salary and benefit package. We have a strong belief in a work and life balance.
Assist with architecture project development from initial design through construction documents and construction administration. Manage and produce plans, elevations, sections, and details predominantly in Revit. Have a strong knowledge of common construction systems and technical resources. Create 2D and 3D renderings and presentations for clients. In this role you will coordinate directly with the Project Manager for documentation progress and strict deadlines.
- Two to three years’ experience in architectural firm, on the path to licensure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program, required
- Software proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suite, CAD, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Enscape is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with clients and design consultants
- Understanding of building codes and materials/construction methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Quality-minded and self-motivated
- Ability to work in-person