What Is an Allied Professional?
As part of our commitment to serve the needs of the architectural community, AIABaltimore is proud to include Allied Professionals among our membership. Allied Members are engaged in fields that provide services directly related to making the vision of architects a reality, ranging from engineering and construction to architectural illustration and photography.
The Allied Members Committee extends the spectrum of membership to those in allied professions and services, and reinforces collaboration between AIABaltimore and allied professional organizations.
Interested in learning more about Allied Membership? Visit http://www.aiabaltimore.org/about-aiabaltimore/aia-membership/aiabaltimore-allied-professional-membership/ for more information.
The committee meets every 2nd Thursday at 8:30 am at various member firm offices.
Contact the committee chair for information about joining:
American Cedar & Millwork
- Steven Bentz, P.E., R.B.E.C. Joins BECS 10.25.17 - Baltimore, MD, October 19, 2017 — Building Envelope Consultants and Scientists, LLC (BECS) is happy to announce the recent hire of Steven Bentz, P.E., R.B.E.C to the BECS team as Vice President and Branch Manager of our Virginia office. continue reading
- JBC Announces New Leadership Team 8.17.17 - Baltimore, MD (August 17, 2017) – Jeffrey Brown Contracting is pleased to announce that Bill Bennett has been promoted to Senior Vice President and that Heather Rustici has been promoted to Vice President. continue reading
- Join Floura Teeter around the Camp Fire for PARK(ing) Day 2017 8.17.17 - Baltimore, MD (August 15, 2017) – On Friday, September 15th, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Floura Teeter Landscape Architects will join artists, designers and citizens around the world in the annual worldwide movement known as PARK(ing) Day. continue reading
- Floura Teeter Landscape Architects Opens New Offices in Pennsylvania 8.2.17 - Baltimore, MD (August 2, 2017) – Floura Teeter Landscape Architects, Inc. is pleased to announce the opening of two new branch offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. continue reading
- Wohlsen Breaks Ground on Springwell Senior Living Expansion Project 5.18.17 - Baltimore, MD (May 18, 2017) – Wohlsen Construction Company, in conjunction with Springwell Senior Living and RLPS Architects, celebrated the official groundbreaking for Springwell’s Independent Living and Commons Addition on Tuesday, May 16. continue reading
- Allied Membership Benefits - “There is a compelling need for greater integration and collaboration among all stakeholders in the design and construction profession for promoting exceptional design in our built environment.” – AIA National… continue reading